The Student News Site of Carl Sandburg Middle School

The Tiger Tribune

Upcoming Fire Games

Benny Q.Reporter and Joaquin R.Reporter

One of the most anticipated games coming up on November 2, 2017, is Call OF Duty WW꘡꘡ Bringing back the classic first-person shooter with classic World war two weapons such as the fan favorite the PPSH-41,MP-40 and other more. They will bring a new storyline to the Nazi Zombies mode with endless rounds of a corpus, limbs, and other more body parts from the slaughtering of the first person character trying to survive the Nazi Zombies army. We hope the game lives up to its expectations from their trailers.

Another game that has left gamers on the edge of their seats and when it’s going to be released is Red Dead Redemption 2 , spring 2018.This is the third in the series from the starting game Red Dead Revolver and the second Red Dead Redemption. These games are open world third person and you have the choice to help and do missions of being an outlaw and raise havoc while bounties and sheriffs come after you. There are many mini-games like shutting down birds and horseshoe throwing. It is sort of a Grand Theft Auto type of game but more western look.We haven’t had any game changer western games until Red Dead Redemption.We hope we get to find out what happened to the son from the last game and what he’s going to do to redeem his dad’s glory and revenge.

Last but not least Assassin’s Creed: Origins coming October 27, 2017. This game is going to be the 16th in its amazing series. Gamers of the globe are hyped up because the place and time period take place in the Egyptians.The assassin is dressed very differently from the other games because they are set in the civil war and early 1800s. They brought an open world slasher type game to a new level when it came out and made gamers freak.With his swift strikes and silent attacks, we hope they bring as much fun as they showed at E3.

1 Comment

One Response to “Upcoming Fire Games”

1. Mark S. on October 11th, 2017 8:56 am

“Call Of Duty WW2” sounds really interesting. I might buy it. “Red Dead Redemption” and “Assassin Creed” sound really cool, too.

[Reply]

If you want a picture to show with your comment, go get a gravatar.

• Upcoming Fire Games

A&E

Reasons For Seasons

• Upcoming Fire Games

A&E

How do I start Drawing?!

• A&E

Helpful Art Materials

• Upcoming Fire Games

A&E

Logic Sir Robert James Bryson Hall III

• Upcoming Fire Games

A&E

The Beginning of Beginnings

• Upcoming Fire Games

A&E

The Best Game Of The Year

• A&E

The Glitches That I Have Found

• A&E

Life of paint

• A&E

What PC Gaming Really is

• Upcoming Fire Games

A&E

Behind the Picture: Patterns and Emotions

Upcoming Fire Games