The Tiger Tribune

?¿Is your life fake¿?

Cooper K. and Roger L.

What’s real? Whats fake?

There are many things that are “fake”, but fake designer can be very obvious and also if not noticed can cost someone a lot of money. In some things there are some very easy fakes, like these

There are many things that are “fake”, but fake designer can be very obvious and also if not noticed can cost someone a lot of money. In some things there are some very easy fakes, like these Yeezy 350 boost v2 on the left. 

The price difference is about 40$ to about 1000$!!!. That much of a price difference is a huge risk to buy a  pair of shoes that could end up being fakes that cost 40$.

Another product that is made to be fake is the supreme box logo hoodies and t-shirts. The brand Supreme has become popular in making stylish clothing, but since they do not restock once they sell out one type of clothing. Which makes the resale market huge and allows  resellers to sell the clothes for really expensive.

Paying 6,000$ for the real hoodie vs the 150$ fake hoodie. Some people may not even know that the 150$ one is fake. There are many websites to watch out for when shopping designer online, such as Dhgate.com, Ebay.com, Aliexpress.com.

What To Lookout For:

Bold words in the description of item, seller from china, or out of united states, and bad reviews or feedback saying that the item is fake. Also if the item is way cheaper than all of the others, it is fake. They would not sell something 200$ under the resale value. Also if the shipping takes more than 15 days even if it says within u.s it is fake. Also check the item for material and if it is not what is matched on the real one, it is fake.

5 Comments

5 Responses to “?¿Is your life fake¿?”

1. Guadalupe S on November 27th, 2017 8:08 am

I agree. How are you supposed to know if something is real or fake?

[Reply]

2. Lauren P. on November 27th, 2017 8:09 am

I like the comparison photos to give an example of a fake next to a real.

[Reply]

3. Brandon V. on November 27th, 2017 8:12 am

I liked how specific you were when you told us the price difference between the real and the fake clothes.

[Reply]

4. Joshua C. on November 27th, 2017 8:12 am

I learned some information. Now when I go buy some shoes or clothes I’ll be more careful and make sure it is real and not fake.

[Reply]

5. Joseff R. on November 27th, 2017 8:18 am

I like how you told the prices of the real and fake products. It’s crazy how much they can scam you.

[Reply]

If you want a picture to show with your comment, go get a gravatar.

The Student News Site of Carl Sandburg Middle School
?¿Is your life fake¿?