The Tiger Tribune

Upcoming Racing Games Of 2018

Alex C., Blogger

Do you like racing games? Ever played ¨Gran Turismo¨ or “Need For Speed”?

Well I’m here to tell you about one of the upcoming games of 2018! “The Crew” came out back in 2014, but after 4 years we have the second game. “The Crew 2” comes out March 16, 2018.

The game will feature lots of vehicles that you can use around its huge map! the map is no different than the one from the first game. Its map is just a smaller scale of the entire U.S.A! You can visit well known cities such as Detroit, Miami, Las Vegas, Los Angeles, New York, and San Francisco! It is a very big map that will keep you intrigued in the game for hours!                                                             

The next game coming is “Monster Energy Supercross.” It’s based off the “Monster Energy” drink. It’s a game of dirt bike racing that will pump up that adrenalin as you race to get first! Its realistic graphics make this game great if you like dirt bike racing! You can customize your bike, character,bike, even your own track. You can compete against your friends to see who really owns the track February 13!                                                               

“Gravel” comes in March. It’s a game full of pure fun! If you like off road racing games and like to get down right dirty with your friends then this is the game for you! There’s no rules in this game except for being first! There are four modes to this game! GO COUNTRY lets you explore open racing with no rules and nothing but nature! SPEED lets you do massive jumps and nothing but speed! WILD RUSH features massive slopes and mountains!                       

“Descenders” is a game that will definitely get your adrenalin pumping! You ride down slopes or jump trains in this mountain bike racing game! This game is just packed with fast gameplay! Ride around randomly generated worlds with friends and get to the finish line without hitting a tree! Gear up and get racing in “Descenders” this 2018 (for PC, PS4, and Xbox One)!

3 Comments

3 Responses to “Upcoming Racing Games Of 2018”

1. Salvador G. on February 8th, 2018 8:00 am

I really like that you gave a brief description of the game. I think I might get one of those games, but I would like to know how you know what games are going to be like when they’re not out yet.

[Reply]

2. August H. on February 8th, 2018 8:02 am

I personally really like your post because you gave a small description on the game, but I would like to know were you got your information.

[Reply]

3. Arelly G. on February 13th, 2018 8:38 am

I like this post. How did you know about all this??

[Reply]

If you want a picture to show with your comment, go get a gravatar.

• A&E

Types of People You See at the Movies

• Upcoming Racing Games Of 2018

A&E

“Thor: Ragnarok” Shocks All Viewers

• Upcoming Racing Games Of 2018

A&E

The show that drafts you into curiosity.

• Upcoming Racing Games Of 2018

A&E

Circle Of Fifths Explained

• Upcoming Racing Games Of 2018

A&E

Dance to Mi Gente

• Upcoming Racing Games Of 2018

A&E

Theorising About “Stranger Things” Third Season

• Upcoming Racing Games Of 2018

A&E

Blizzard’s best selling game.

• Upcoming Racing Games Of 2018

A&E

Reasons For Seasons

• Upcoming Racing Games Of 2018

A&E

How do I start Drawing?!

• Upcoming Racing Games Of 2018

A&E

Upcoming Fire Games

The Student News Site of Carl Sandburg Middle School
Upcoming Racing Games Of 2018