The Student News Site of Carl Sandburg Middle School

The Tiger Tribune

The Tiger Tribune

The Tiger Tribune

Photo from https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cheer_%28TV_series%29
Sports
5 6 7 8 Cheer
Alexa Puga, Writer • April 25, 2024
https://en-academic.com/dic.nsf/enwiki/563111
(WRECKGAR TFA)
A&E
Transformers Character Ramble
Stormii Salgado, Writer • April 25, 2024
Photo from https://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/kanye-west-announces-2024-presidential-bid-amid-controversy/
A&E
Do you know Kanye West as well as me?
Alex Strachn, Writer • April 25, 2024
Brian Bulkas story
Opinion
Brian Bulka's story
Jimmy Pogachnik, Writer • April 24, 2024
Champions League Quarter Finals (Who will go through semis?)
Sports
Emanuel Guerrero, Writer • April 24, 2024

Fortnite makes a shocking mistake and makes up for it!

The Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

Fortnite makes a HUGE mistake!!

Many people including me think that Lego Fortnite, Rocket Racing, and the Festive Musical thing SUCK. There are multiple complaints and annoying things in all of these worlds. My complaint about Lego Fortnite is that the building is terrible, even though it is based on building.

While building the Legos does not line up, in creative you still have to do the step-by-step building, with certain things in the world you can proceed further, and the building is just frustrating overall. In my opinion, Lego Fortnite is the best but it has many bad things to it.

The worst of them all is rocket racing. They make you buy cars that cost around 12-30 dollars!! That is outrageous. Also, some of the cars I have in Rocket League do not transfer to Rocket Racing. Or maybe I just don’t know how but…. Whatever. Next is not the best but not the worst, but what was released was not expected.

In it, we play songs that we have to press certain buttons for. Sort of like a Guitar Hero but with a keyboard. The one thing I very much dislike about them is that the cost for a song so you can play it is 5 fricking dollars!! They also sell instruments that cost around 10 dollars and that is for one instrument. I think that adding these was a bad choice because sometimes the player-made maps have more players than rocket racing itself. I hate all 3 so… yea.

The TMNT Shock Everybody in Fortnite!

Fortnite made up for it thought with the TMNT. So most people who play Fortnite realized that there is a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, with a timer. Many people had ideas of what would unlock when the timer was finished, with a range of stupidity to making sense. I have read some people’s ideas on what will be released. They think a new skin Shredder will be released. Shredder is the supervillain in TMNT. He is a demonic Tengu that terrorized ancient Japan.

I never watched TMNT but have heard a lot about it since the Fortnite collab. I have also read that people think it will be an event pass because it has its own tab. I read the comments on these beliefs and people saying they will SKIP school because it is on February 9th at 8 AM CST ( A school day ). I personally will never ever skip a school day just to play a video game. People think the event pass for TMNT will be like The Weekend pass in the Fortnite festival. In addition to the TMNT timer, they also added April O’Neil quests that give a total of 40k XP. Many Fortnite players hope that completing those quests will give them free items after the TMNT timer is done.