The Tiger Tribune

Nothing like a Movie in the Comfort of a Theatre!

Alessia B., Blogger

Watching a movie at the movie theatre is better than watching a movie at home, I have personal experience. I have 6 people in my family and a puppy, and that’s just on my mom’s side of the family. There is just too many distractions, so pretty much I am always getting up and letting my dog out, or feeding my little brothers, or helping my sister with her homework. So I can never sit down and just watch the movie.

Going to the movie theatre is a whole different story. There is no chaos whatsoever. You can buy candy, icees, soda, and popcorn. There are speakers all around you as you watch the movie on a huge screen and amazing recliner seats. I just think it’s so much better than home, but there’s expenses. For a large group of people it can be up to 70 bucks. The candy costs money, the drinks cost money, and so does the popcorn. It’s ok though because in the end it’s worth it.

It might be different for some people because they might not have a big family, or maybe they actually get some privacy. So maybe it’s nice for people to watch a movie at home, also its cheaper. The movie theatre is much more peaceful, and it makes you feel like you’re in the movie. In conclusion, The movie theatre is better to watch a movie than watching one at home.

http://parentalstress.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/chaos.jpg

About the Writer
Alessia B., Reporter

Alessia is a 7th grade student at CS. She has two sisters, four brothers, and a dog named Chloe. She likes pastel colors. Alessia loves listening to music while on bike rides to the park. She also enjoys going outside and hanging out with friends. 

2 Comments

2 Responses to “Nothing like a Movie in the Comfort of a Theatre!”

1. Benny Q. on September 14th, 2017 9:12 pm

I like how you show the movie theatre is a better for sound and that it’s more peaceful than at home. I have 4 brothers and more family so I get what you’re saying.

2. Freddie F. on October 2nd, 2017 8:34 am

I like when you show all the details around the theatre, and people love to go see the movies in the theatre.

If you want a picture to show with your comment, go get a gravatar.

The Student News Site of Carl Sandburg Middle School